Retribution
April 19, 2024, 03:07:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

RP Charter

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RP Charter  (Read 124 times)
Fracture
Devil's Advocate
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2009, 08:11:41 am »

RP Charter - Read Or Die

I have absolutely no time right now, and will write this when I get home. Other than that...

First and foremost, All Rp's must be marked (PG), (PG13) or (M), for the usual. If things get out of hand on the PG or PG13 topics you get warned, or shut down. General guidelines.

M - Graphic/excessive mature themes, excessive language. Anything goes.

PG13 - Mild mature themes (Innuendo's about as far as you can go), mild language, some graphic violence.

PG - No mature themes, mild violence, no language.
---------------------------------------------------

[AdminRant]Though I did say anything goes in the (M) RP's, sexual harassment is not tolerated. You get one warning, then kicked. If the 'victim' can vouch that it's a joke, you get off. Otherwise, 0-tolerance. Though sometimes things happen between characters, that's where it stays.[/AdminRant]

Ok, with that out of the way, there's not much here. For the most part, try to keep characters, profiles and bio's in the appropriate sections, unless the RP creator allows posting of new characters in the thread. Same thing goes for pre-made's and roles specifically for the rp, it's best to PM them to the creator and let them post it up near the front.

Not much else here... I think...

Well hang on there~ There should be rules about limitations. Members of Retribution in-game should be the only ones allowed to RP. If there is a board for people who aren't in the guild, then that's fine, but most RP's might have something to do with the guild in-game, so it'll be a bit confusing. That's all...
Kokoa

Don't worry, it's on the guild board, only those marked as Guild Member, Officer or Leader in their membergroups are allowed here. That staff board, likewise, is only available to you, Lyrix and me. Anything else? Maybe we should make an FAQ somewhere and just go back and forth with them XD
Fracture

----------------------------------------------------

xD Alright, the FAQ sounds like a good idea...
Kokoa

----------------------------------------------------

Wow, I fail. I just remembered you were already planning the faq >.< Something about jokes...?
Fracture
-----------------------------------------------------
The "I can tell you anything, even the color of Risu-san's undies!" joke? o.o;
We're really starting to spam this post... xD
Kokoa
Ya, that joke XD And yeah, but nobody's actually using the forum yet, so it's ok. By the way, should we have an RP section for non-guildies as well? And you know, now that I think about it, maybe we should use the admin notepad for back-and-forth discussions like this rofl.
Fracture
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:07:54 am by Fracture » Report Spam   Logged

We, the Admins, do whatever we want, including banning you and causing the Apocalypse.

Yeah, we really can do that.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum