Retribution
April 19, 2024, 02:48:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Raven M.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raven M.  (Read 102 times)
Kokoa
Admin

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2009, 10:50:47 pm »

Age: Appears to be about 15, but believes she is around 20 years old.
Name: Raven M. (Her last name only ever appears as "M.")
Race: Human/Very very very faint trait of Vampire, which gives her the craving for blood and immortality.

Personality: She is mentally unstable to the point that she will drink blood, eat human parts, and murder without giving it a second thought. She tends to stick her nose into other's business, and is stubborn when she does not want to say or do something. It is very very seldom that she finds someone who will put up with her psychotic disposition, and so she does not have many friends.
Weapons: Her vast collection of knives, her inability to die, and her little black handgun.
Quirks: She tends to smile psychotically almost 24/7, and will fiddle with her knives kept in the straps of her regular outfit: the straightjacket she was wearing when she escaped from the insane asylum.
Relations:
Appearance: Sometimes, she will wear a black version of the straightjacket/pants.
Addictions: The taste, feel, and smell of blood. She will frequently cut her own tongue to obtain this.
Extra: I first came up with her for Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, so I apologize if she seems a bit strange when I use her in other RP's.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum